Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome to CodeGirl101

Hi all,

So welcome to my new blog! I am a website designer and trying to connect with my fellow design/tech nerds. I hope to use this blog, along with its companion YouTube Channel (still working on content for that - will update you when its launched) to connect, discuss, share, teach, learn, and have fun with the topic of technology. Pretty much any topic remotely related is great. Please share with me the newest trends, cool stuff you want to discuss, tech issues you need help with, etc. I was also a media tools instructional assistant in college so I am happy to help with tech questions if I can.

I will post one major topic a week to get the discussion flowing.

Okay that's it for the welcome post. Nice to meet you interwebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email